To change the color of an existing line
- In the toolbox, click .
- In the color box, click a different color.
- Position the pointer so that it is touching the line you want to change, and then click.
- If the line is part of a shape, any connecting vertical and horizontal lines will also change to the new color.
- To make sure you change only the line color and not the surrounding area, you can zoom the picture to a larger size.
- You can undo any number of changes by clicking the Edit menu and then clicking Undo for each change.